Corporate Gifts of $1,000 and Up|
Now more than ever, communities realize the arts are essential for success – in school, in work and in life. Arts and businesses are important partners in the cultural life and development of towns and cities across the country. Martinsville and Henry County are not exceptions. As Piedmont Arts works diligently on behalf of the community to deliver outstanding programming, we recognize that our partnerships with local businesses are key to our success.
Your Corporate Partner investment helps support:
- Performing arts, workshops, exhibits and educational programs to over 40,000 people annually
- Treasure Chests, a program which provides free teaching aids to local schools
- Minds In Motion, the Richmond Ballet's movement program for area fourth - graders
- Studio 107 Artist Studios for Piedmont Arts in Uptown Martinsville
- Free performing arts events in our galleries for over 1,200 preschoolers each year
- Art scholarships for local high school and college students and more!
Corporate Partner Investment Form (PDF)